Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Theo and the knit olympics (and still no Dave)

"I'm the only rodent kinda guy around here - grrrrrrrrrrr...."

This is possibly not the angel face we thought it was. Now I am not saying he was involved in Daves's disappearance, but every time he goes past Daves empty cage sitting on the living room with its' little door open, he gives the door a firm and thorough nudge shut.

Dave is still missing - we are hoping he is hibernating or semi hibernating or well, y'know something positive....

In the meantime, this is what I will be knitting for the Knit Olympics - I even found some ribbon that might work o.k-ish not that a trip to VV Rouleaux is exactly hell-ish (found whilst I was turning over the stash in a late night Dave hunt). Note it is sealed in its' plastic bag - I feel so virtuous - yarn I can't even touch until kick off, whatever next.

2 Comments:

Blogger RoxyK said...

What a great story. Love the way he shuts the door and the photo of him is fab! Hope Dave comes back soon.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Eatsruns said...

Hi, flick me an email or let me know your address and I can add you to the Kiwi team - sarah.e.moore@gmail.com.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home