Thursday, October 20, 2005

more...

Having been exploring some of the knitting blogs I admire, I came across this Google search on Clementines Shoes... take the first five sites of "your name and needs"...

So taking the first five sites of "Juliet needs" from a Google search I get:

Juliet Needs YOU
(possibly)
Juliet Needs sex!
(wrong, Juliet actually needs more yarn and more space to put it)
Juliet Needs to be in bed
(wrong again, Juliet needs her favourite knitting chair vacated and a nice cup of tea)
Juliet Needs to find the way to release him before the chaos gets out of hand
(Juliet suspects that releasing him, whoever he is, will only add to the chaos - that is pretty sexist but it is a general truism around here)
Juliet Needs court bilingual interpreters
(I do???)

I never knew I had such an exciting life, I just wish I was there when it was all happening.

My husband on the other hand

Trevor Needs to start a RCMB generator fund
Trevor Needs to Pay $2
But Trevor Needs his own thread
Trevor Needs to show how residential density is affected by each of the three options…
Trevor's Needs change and we just change with him

I do quite like this one which just missed out - Trevor Needs this sense of strangeness (that must be me!!!) . I need to have a hunt to find out if we are compatible, but there isn't a lot of common ground there at first glance.....

However if I were being a bit more realistic, the phrase would go "Juliet should"...

Juliet should make an excuse
Juliet should meet him
Juliet should marry
Juliet should not have lied to her parents
Juliet should have replied briskly

all quite possibly true.

And finally, Juliet did... a hoodie in her own design in Kidsilk Haze, which looks a little wierd laid out like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home